Omnicom Media Group Nepal, a subsidairy of OmnicomMediaGroup Australia is looking for a Data Engineer to work within the growing team of Marketing Science of Hearts and Science UK.
We prioritize data driven insights, optimizing decisions and actions using Machine Learning models.
We are a team of Data Scientists, Insights Analysts and Data Engineers. We work to provide support and data powered tools in the hands of both internal and external stakeholders. Embedded in one of Omnicom’s most tech-driven agencies, we ensure data is the foundation for developing our strategies and activities.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Designing, building and deploying data-fueled applications and pipelines
- Researching, testing and recommending new tools for the Hearts & Science data stack
- Working with Data Scientists, Analysts and data owners across the business to support our data offerings
- Enforcing best practices (appropriate tools, TDD when applicable, etc)
Qualification, Skills and Competencies
- Experience building pipelines in Python
- Apache Airflow
- Experience writing performance SQL (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience with cloud infrastructures (AWS preferred)
- Working knowledge of git and *nix shell utilities
- Experience working with Data Scientists
- Building and managing Docker containers
- Data Build Tool (DBT)
- Knowledge of Media Data (DCM, DBM etc)
- Visualization products (e.g. Tableau)
- Big Data querying tools
- Apache Spark
We are looking for:
- An engineer with a passion for delivering efficient solutions
- Someone who enjoys coding, exploring tools and understanding infrastructure architecture
- Knowledgeable about data modelling, access and storage
- Self-driven and constantly aiming to improve your team and yourself
Why you’ll love us
Through our people philosophy we believe that happy people with a great work/life balance are able to bring the #WOW factor to work and they’re more fun to share an office with.
Join us and surround yourself with like-minded, high achieving individuals and unbeatable career development opportunities.