This role is responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. The role holder should be able to translate our company and client’s needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring the great user experience
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Technical Expertise (50%)
- Mostly create A/B tests for various brands using platforms like Optimizely, VWO
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, stakeholders
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proper use of task management and time logging tools
Product Quality Assurance (35%)
- Conduct functional testing and verification before sending to QA
- Be updated with new technologies and trends
- Proven work experience of 2+ years as a Front-End Developer
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Hands on experience with mark-up languages
- Hands on experience on A/B Testing platforms preferred
- Knowledge on SASS, web accessibility
- Knowledge of version control system (Git, SVN)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication, analytical and multitasking skills
Our working hours are from 7 am till 4 pm (Monday till Friday)
Why you’ll love us
Through our people philosophy we believe that happy people with a great work/life balance are able to bring the #WOW factor to work and they’re more fun to share an office with.
Join us and surround yourself with like-minded, high achieving individuals and unbeatable career development opportunities.
“Omnicom Media Group Nepal is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of diverse background, women and differently abled, to apply”.