About this role/ Role Overview
As the Assistant, you are responsible for supporting the team with the day to day execution of a world class paid search & programmatic product. Specifically, this will include setting up campaigns, collecting & processing data into value adding reports, and making recommendations based on insights. Your deliverables are always of the highest quality and completed in a timely and efficient manner.
This role is a reliable option for ensuring the quality reports. This role requires to have the right set of skills regarding the reporting of digital data, which will contribute in success of team in producing reliable reports. The major outcomes of this role will be to provide quality Pacing reports, set up Social Ad campaigns, DV 360 campaigns, AdWords campaigns, Campaign optimizations, Excel reporting, SQR, negative keyword research, Campaign Audit etc.
Technical Expertise (45%)
- Implement various task relating to different ad platforms including paid search, programmatic and reporting
- Keep up to date on the latest technology
- Documentation of on-going tasks
- Solving issues in reports
- Comply with standard procedure of work
- Improve and upgrade existing reports to make it more efficient
- Proper use of task management and time logging tools.
- Contribute to knowledge share sessions, assist with data collection / administrative work required for pitches, proposals, and case studies
- Develop your technical knowledge through self-learning, on-the-job shadowing, & making the most of company training opportunities
Product Quality Assurance (30%)
- Follow the QA checklist
- Follow standard procedure of task implementation
- All outputs should be of the highest quality. You need to have excellent attention to detail
- Your work requires little to no checking by others.
- Deliverables are completed in a timely manner and deadlines met
Team Management (15%)
- Communicate with team members and attend team meetings
- Learn different skillset from senior team members
- Participate in sharing sessions
Stakeholder Management (10%)
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work
- Build strong relationships with your immediate team, internal stakeholders and the wider group
- Excellent communication skills – being able to both interpret and convey information in a clear, concise way. Communication is equally effective over all platforms and situations e.g. location, culture, written, and verbal
Any other additional tasks or responsibilities as required by the business.
Required Experience & Qualifications / Critical elements of success
- 0-1 years of relevant digital marketing experience
- Good understanding of digital media fundamentals and passion for the industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Google AdWords Fundamentals, Facebook Ads Manager, DV 360, Trade Desk, Social and programmatic Ad management platforms.
- Prioritizing multiple deadlines with great attention to detail
- Takes initiative and is an enthusiastic learner
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Works effectively as part of a team
This role description details the accountabilities that shape the performance expectations of the role.
Individualized KPIs will be set by your manager.